Good morning, Friends! It's time for another Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a fun color challenge! Take a look at these fabulous colors!
Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate. Love these bright cheerful colors! And here is how I used them!
I kept my card very simple!
- Card base is Daffodil Delight
- A strip of Gingham Garden designer paper with the bottom flagged is adhered to the card base
- Stamp the Vivid Vases image onto Whisper White with black StazOn
- Use Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate ink pads and an aqua painter to color the images (be sure to work fast as Whisper White doesn't like to be watercolored on - lol)
- I did use the same colors of markers to create some highlights in the images
- Adhere stamped piece to a piece of Island Indigo
- Tie a piece of Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Island Indigo onto the card base
Super simple! Find more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the designer team at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you will play along with us this week and show us your beautiful creations using these colors! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vivid Vases, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, aqua painter, dimensionals