Good morning, Friends! Wow! It's Thursday again! And another great challenge has been posted at Create with Connie and Mary! This week it's a sketch challenge! Take a look!
And my card...
I kept it simple and used the colors from the Sweet Sorbet designer paper pack. Here are my card details…
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Layer of Sahara Sand was run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and then adhered to the card base
- Adhere a thin strip of Basic Black card stock
- Stamp the greeting from Perfect Pennants in black StazOn onto Whisper White and then adhere panel to a piece of Basic Black
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Flag the bottom of a strip of Pool Party and create a point from a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe then adhere to card
- Stamp flower image from Petite Petals in black StazOn onto a piece of Summer Starfruit and punch out with the Petite Petals punch
- Adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add a Whisper White candy dot to flower center
Super simple!! Find more inspiration at the Create with Connie and Mary website! Such talented designers!! Also don't forget about the Create With Connie and Mary Spring Collection! We are halfway through the Collection! It's not too late to sign up and see ALL the gorgeous projects from the designers and download all the tutorials! If you need some ideas for classes or fun projects to give as gifts this is where you will find the BEST!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals; Paper- Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Decorative Dots embossing folder, Petite Petals punch, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals