Today's card was inspired by one I had seen somewhere. A super simple clean and easy card!
- Card base is Whisper White with the bottom right hand corner rounded with the corner rounder
- A strip of Summer Starfruit was scalloped at the top with the scallop edge border punch and then round the bottom right hand corner with the corner rounder
- Stamp the sentiment from Four You in black stazOn
- On a square piece of Whisper White use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce the shape then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the bitty butterfly punch to punch a butterfly from Whisper White then use the Apothecary Accents framelits to cut out the shape
- Adhere a small piece of Sweet Sorbet designer paper to the pierced panel and adhere the punched piece to the card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the butterfly cut out
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Essentials paper piercing pack, Apothecary Accents framelits, bitty butterfly punch, corner rounder, scallop edge border punch, rhinestone, dimensionals