Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and are now ready for a great week! Our week will be starting out great as the Broncos had a win yesterday! Woohoo! So exciting!! And Nick's basketball team started off their season with a win! He played great and had a ton of fun! He is looking forward to next weekend when he will have a double header. Lots to do this week for me! And it's my birthday week!
Before I get to my card I want to remind you that this is Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary. They are introducing their designers this week and offering blog candy! So be sure to visit them each day to see how you can win! Today Mary is giving away blog candy!! Here is a little more information of what the Spring Collection is all about:
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Only $24.95 US
My card today uses some new goodies from the Celebrate the Everyday mini catalog. I love the colors in the Fresh Prints designer paper! And I thought this stamp from the Perfect Pennants set could be used for a lot of different occasions.
- Card base is Real Red
- Layer of Coastal Cabana adhered to card
- Layer of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder then adhered to card
- Punch a circle from Real Red and from the Fresh Prints designer paper using the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Cut the Fresh Prints circle in half and adhere one of the halves to the Real Red circle
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce on the Real Red half the adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the 'you and me' image from Perfect Pennants set using Crumb Cake and Real Red markers onto Whisper White and punch out with the 1 3/4" circle punch then adhere to other circle with dimensionals
- Stamp heart from Perfect Pennants set with Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White and cut out
- Flag both ends of a strip of Crumb Cake and adhere to back of heart the adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone that was colored with a red sharpie marker
Remember to stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to get Mary's free tutorial and find out how to win blog candy! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints designer paper; Ink- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Decorative Dots embossing folder, Essentials paper piercing pack, 2 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, rhinestone, dimensionals