- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that contains all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
- Card base is Pool Party
- Layer of Pool Party
- Use the largest banner framelit to cut a banner from the Sweet Sorbet designer paper then adhere to layer and adhere layer to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp birthday greeting onto Whisper White with black StazOn then color the letters with Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe markers
- Punch a strip of Basic Black with the scallop edge border punch and adhere to Whisper White piece
- Tie a piece of Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon around this and adhere to card with dimensionals
Super Simple! Be sure to stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to see the last of the Preview Projects and find out how to get blog candy! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bring on the Cake; Paper- Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon, scallop edge border punch, banners framelits dies, dimensionals