Good morning, Friends! I am so excited! I was asked to be a part of a wonderful group of stampers that do a blog hop twice a month! We call ourselves the The Stamp Review Crew. Each hop will showcase many wonderful ideas of how to use just one stamp set! Isn't that awesome?!! I love that idea! And there are really SO many wonderful ideas because of all the very talented people in this group!
This month The Stamp Review Crew is featuring the stamp set Hearts a Flutter. I really love this set and matching framelits! Really makes for easy card making! I am showing a card that I did with my stamp club last month.
This card is really very simple! I love the clean and simple style of stamping and I love how Crumb Cake and Real Red look together! Here are my card details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run the card base through the Big Shot using the Adorning Accents embossing folder
- Flag the bottom of a piece of Real Red and adhere to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the heart image from Hearts a Flutter in Real Red onto Crumb Cake and cut out using the Hearts a Flutter framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a heart from red glimmer paper with the small heart punch and adhere to card with a dimensional
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Real Red onto the card base
Super simple! I hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks so much for stopping by! Click the link below to visit the next stop on the hop. If you get lost you can go to the main blog here to get a list of the designers participating in today's hop. Have a super day!