Today's card was inspired by a sketch at My Favorite Things. Here are the details…
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Layer of Basic Black is adhered to card base
- On a layer of Smoky Slate stamp the oval image from Oh, Hello in Smoky Slate then use the oval paper piercing templates to pierce around the stamped image
- Stamp the sentiment onto the oval with black StazOn then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting again on a piece of Whisper White with Strawberry Slush ink and cut away the "thanks"
- Flag both ends of the strip and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image twice onto a piece of Whisper White with Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding markers and cut out
- Adhere flowers to strip
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine through a vintage faceted button and adhere to card
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Oh, Hello; Paper- Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding; Accessoires- Occasions paper piercing pack, vintage faceted button, white baker's twine, dimensionals