Good morning everyone! I am here to show you the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! Each Saturday during the Spring Collection they provide a challenge for the public to play along with! We have just finished up week 1 and this is our first Saturday challenge - a sketch! Take a look!
And my card...
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- A strip of Coastal Cabana was run through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim die and adhered to the card
- Layer of Crumb Cake with a piece of Fresh Prints designer paper adhere to the top portion
- Wrap a piece of Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon around this panel and then a piece of Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon on top
- Adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Cut a scallop circle from Real Red using the Perfect Pennants die
- Punch a circle from silver glimmer paper using the 2 1/2" circle punch and adhere to scallop circle
- Stamp the image from Perfect Pennants in Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White and then stamp the heart image over this in Real Red (note: I stamped the heart off several times so it would be very faint)
- Punch out the stamped image with the 1 3/4" circle punch
- Adhere stamped circle to silver glimmer paper with dimensionals and the whole circle element to the card with dimensionals
- Adhere three rhinestones
Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary and see what the other fabulous designers did with this sketch! I hope you will play along with us! Don't forget sign up for the Spring Collection! It's not too late to see all the great projects and download the tutorials! I hope you will join us! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints designer paper; Ink- Coastal Cabana, Real Red; Accessories- Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Perfect Pennants die, 2 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Tasteful Trim die, rhinestones, dimensionals