Good morning, Friends! It's Thursday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we are being challenged with colors. Take a look at these most fabulous colors!!
Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar are the totally awesome colors that we are to work with! I love these colors together!! So retro and fun! Here's what I created...
My card is pretty simple and I tried to keep the retro feel in the design. Here are the details…
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of Tangerine Tango that was run through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- Round the top of a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock with the 2 1/2" circle punch and flag the bottom
- Stamp the chevron/arrow stamp image from Petal Parade in Coastal Cabana onto the Coastal Cabana tag
- Punch a circle from Tangerine Tango using the 1/2" circle punch and adhere to tag
- Punch a hole for the glimmer brad then adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Baked Brown Sugar onto a strip of Whisper White and flag one end then adhere to card
You can find more fabulous inspiration at Create with Connie and Mary! Week 2 of the Spring Collection is full swing! Have you signed up to see all the beautiful creations? The only way to see what the designers are doing is to be a subscriber! You can sign up now and still have access to ALL the projects and downloadable tutorials! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Petal Parade, Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- glimmer brads, 2 1/2" circle punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, dimensionals