Good morning, Friends! It's time for another challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a sketch! Take a look!
And my card...
I used some Sale-A-Bration products to make my creation. Here are the details…
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Crisp Cantaloupe that was run through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder then adhered to card base
- Strip of Sweet Sorbet designer paper that was flagged on both ends and then adhered to card
- Cut an oval from Pool Party card stock with the Ovals framelits dies
- Use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce holes then stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs in black StazOn and adhere to card to card with dimensionals
- Stamp flower from Petal Parade in Summer Starfruit onto Whisper White and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a bow with a piece of white baker's twine and adhere to flower center then adhere a black candy dot over the bow center
- Add three rhinestones
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the rest of the designers did with this sketch! And don't forget to sign up for the Spring Collection! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Petal Parade, Petite Pairs; Paper- Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- Summer Starfruit, black StazOn; Accessories- Ovals framelits, Decorative Dots embossing folder, white baker's twine, Neutrals candy dots, Occasions paper piercing pack, rhinestones, dimensionals