Good morning, Friends! I hope your week is going super! It's time for the Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! Before I get to that, I want to tell you again about the Spring Collection which will start on Sunday!! I hope you have subscribed to see all the gorgeous projects and creations that the fabulous design team are going to show! The only way to see them is to be a subscriber!! Here is a run-down of what you will be getting with your subscription:
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Perfect Plum, Island Indigo and Smoky Slate. I haven't worked with Perfect Plum for a very long time! I forgot how pretty that color is! I will have to try and remember to pull it out more often. Since today is my birthday, I decided to make myself a drink - lol!!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Whisper White
- On the layer of Whisper White I stamped the glass image from Happy Hour twice in Smoky Slate and then two more times on another piece of Whisper White using Perfect Plum ink
- I cut out only the inside part of the glass from the Perfect Plum stamped images and adhered them to the glasses stamped on the Whisper White layer
- Use the scallop edge border punch to punch a border from Island Indigo and adhere to back of Whisper White layer then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Cut a strip of Smoky Slate card stock and angle both ends then adhere to card
- Stamp greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Island Indigo ink and flag one end then adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to resemble the bubbles from the drinks
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see what the other designers did with this color challenge! I hope you will play along with us and show us your fabulous creations! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Happy Hour; Paper- Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo; Ink- Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum; Accessories- scallop edge border punch, rhinestones, dimensionals