Good morning, Friends! I here with this week's challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week they have a sketch for us to work with! Take a look!
And my card...
I am thinking spring. Or at least trying to with these cold temperatures and the snow… I know spring will come but until then I will enjoy dreaming about it by using these stamps from the Celebrate the Everyday mini catalog! I have also use some nice spring like colors, too! Here are the details…
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Layer of Pistachio Pudding that has been stamped with the leaf image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set in Pistachio Pudding then adhered to card base
- Adhere a strip of Baked Brown Sugar to card
- Stamp sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar onto strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card
- Stamp flower image in black StazOn onto Crisp Cantaloupe and use a blender pen to color the image with Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding then cut out
- Stamp leaf image in black StazOn onto Pistachio Pudding and use a blender pen and Pistachio Pudding inks to color image then cut out
- Adhere leaf to flower then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones to finish
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site for more fabulous inspiration! I hope to see your creations linked up there this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, black StazOn; Accessories- blender pen, rhinestones, dimensionals