Today's card uses some new products that will be coming out in the Occasions mini catalog on January 3. I look out my window and it looks like a frozen tundra so this card takes me to a time when it will be warm and sunny - lol! Here are the details.
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Layer of Pistachio Pudding - stamp leaves image from Peaceful Petals in Pistachio Pudding, stamp greeting in black StazOn and sponge edges of layer with Pistachio Pudding then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Punch circle from Naturals white card stock with 2 1/2" circle punch
- Stamp flower in black StazOn and use a blender pen with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Summer Starfruit inks to watercolor the image
- Sponge edges of circle with Pool Party
- Use the Perfect Pennants die to cut a scallop circle from Basic Black and adhere to flower circle then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestone
I hope you all are staying warm! It will be a nice cozy day to watch the Broncos! Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Naturals White; Ink- black StazOn, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit; Accessories- Perfect Pennants die, 2 1/2" circle punch, blender pen, rhinestone, sponges, dimensionals