Good morning, Friends! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We will be leaving tomorrow to head back home. :( But we will be back in a few short weeks for Christmas. Yikes! Christmas! I had better get busy!! Today's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch was created by Sharon Wheet. Take a look.
And my card...
I had fun with this one! It was kind of fun to use a set that I hadn't used in quite awhile, Pennant Parade. Here are the details:
- Card base is Old Olive
- Layer of Crumb Cake with two strips of the Season of Style washi tape and then adhered to a layer of Cherry Cobbler then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Use the deco labels framelits to cut the shape from Crumb Cake
- Stamps the pot image from Pennant Parade in Chocolate Chip onto the label and stamp the greeting in Cherry Cobbler
- Tie a piece Cherry Cobbler baker's twine around the shape
- Use the 2 1/2" circle punch to punch a circle from Chocolate Chip and then cut it in half and adhere the halves to the back of the label shape then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the tree image in Old Olive onto Whisper White and cut out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the top of the tree and two under the greeting
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to find more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Pennant Parade; Paper- Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Deco Labels framelits, Season of Style washi tape, rhinestones, dimensionals