Good morning, Friends and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! How fun that Halloween lands on Thursday! The same day as the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This week we have a sketch to play with! Take a look!
And my card...
I love the banners! It was a great way to use up some of those designer paper scraps that we all seem to have! Here are the details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half
- Layer of Very Vanilla cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
- Strips of designer paper were cut and flagged at the bottom and then adhered to Very Vanilla layer
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in black StazOn and add two mini brads then adhere layer to card base using dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black card stock along the top of banners
- Use the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch a circle from Summer Starfruit and sponge edges with Summer Starfruit ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp bat image from Halloween Hello using black StazOn ink onto Very Vanilla, cut out and adhere him to card with dimensionals
A pretty simple card! I hope your Halloween is safe and FUN!
Be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for more wonderful inspiration using the sketch! And don't forget about Create with Connie and Mary's Winter Collection! Have you subscribed? Don't worry if you haven't! You still can and enjoy all the wonderful projects that have been shared so far! Week 2 is underway with awesome projects for the upcoming holidays! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Summer Starfruit; Accessories- 1 3/8" circle punch, mini brads, sponge, dimensionals