Today's card is a simple one! I was able to get a card stamped yesterday before I set out to shop! Had to make it quick so this fit the bill! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Whisper White that has the tree stand from Pennant Parade stamped in Chocolate Chip and the greeting from More Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler
- Round the upper right hand corner of the layer with the 1" circle punch then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp tree in Old Olive and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to top of tree
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Pennant Parade, More Merry Messages; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive; Accessories- 1" circle punch, rhinestone, dimensionals