Good Friday morning, everyone! I can't believe that this is our last day with my parents :( We will be leaving in the morning for home. And being home will be nice, too. Time to get back to the routine! Before I get to the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge, I need to announce that I am stepping away from the Sketch Frenzy Friday design team. Several of us have decided that it is time to move on to other things. I will miss everyone but I am sure that I will be joining in on their sketches from time to time!! So now to see the sketch that Jennifer Weide created for us!
And my card...
A birthday card! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Pool Party
- Stamp sentiment from Create a Cupcake in black StazOn and tie a piece of Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon around the panel then adhere to card
- Stamp cupcake bottoms in black StazOn onto Whisper White three times and use the cupcake builder punch to punch them out and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp cupcake tops in Crisp Cantaloupe onto Whisper White three times and use the cupcake builder punch to punch them out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the itty bitty shapes punch to punch three flowers from Summer Starfruit and adhere to cupcakes
- Add three rhinestones
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Create a Cupcake; Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit; Ink- Crisp Cantaloupe, black StazOn; Accessories- Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon, cupcake builder punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestones, dimensionals