Hello everyone! Thank goodness is FRIDAY!! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend after a very crazy week!! Whew!! It's also time for a new challenge from the Sketch Frenzy Friday team! This week's sketch was created by Tammy Fite. Take a look!
And my card...
A very simple sketch with lots of possibilities! Here are the details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Layer of Crumb Cake with two strips of Season of Style washi tape adhered
- Stamp the greeting from Wishing You in Chocolate Chip then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the gifts image onto Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler markers then cut out
- Use the Ovals framelits to cut an oval from Cherry Cobbler and one from silver glimmer paper
- Adhere the two ovals together and then pop up onto card
- Adhere the gifts with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to middle package
Be sure to see the other creations at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! I hope to see your creations uploaded, too! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wishing You; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Season of Style washi tape, Ovals Collection framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals