Good Friday morning everyone! Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch for this week! This week's sketch was created by Tammy Fite. Take a look!
And my card...
I took some liberties with the sketch. I think that I must be the only one that doesn't have the new snowflakes set! And I don't have many Christmas/winter sets so I really had to think about this sketch. I could have done butterflies or flowers but since we just got 8" of snow here the other day I just couldn't pull those sets out right now. Soooo… I got a little creative… I hope you don't mind, Tammy! :) Here are the details:
- Card base is Basic Black
- Layer of Basic Black that was run through the Big Shot with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder then adhered to card with dimensionals
- The oval is cut from Smoky Slate with the Ovals collection framelits
- Stamp the tree from Evergreen in Smoky Slate (stamped off once) onto the oval
- Stamp sentiment in black StazOn
- Sponge edges of oval with Whisper White craft ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch two hearts with the small heart punch from silver glimmer paper and adhere to card with glue dots
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see more incredible inspiration! I hope you will find time to play along with us! We sure do love to see what you do with our sketches! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Evergreen; Paper- Basic Black, Smoky Slate, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Smoky Slate, black StazOn, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- Stylish Stripes embossing folder, small heart punch, sponge, dimensionals