Today's card was inspired by a few on Pinterest that used a punch art Santa hat. I thought it was just too cute not to try and recreate! To make the Santa hat use the extra large oval punch and punch an oval from Real Red. Then us the Word Window punch to make the little "crook" (just slide the red oval into the punch just a bit). Punch an oval scallop from Whisper White and then slide the scalloped oval into the extra large oval punch to make the lower curve. Adhere the Whisper White piece to the red piece. Use the 1/2" circle punch to punch a circle from silver glimmer paper and adhere to end of hat. Now for the rest of the card details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry embossing folder
- Stamp greeting from More Merry Messages in Real Red onto Whisper White layer and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere Santa hat to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to snowflake centers
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- More Merry Messages; Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Real Red; Accessories- Northern Flurry embossing folder, extra large oval punch, scallop oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, Word Window punch, rhinestones, dimensionals