Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a truly wonderful and blessed day yesterday! It is time for another great Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch! Take a look!
And my card...
With Christmas being over, I decided to try my hand at something that would be festive for welcoming the New Year in. And the Happy Hour set immediately came to mind! My card is cut at 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and then folded in half to make a 4 1/4" square card. Here are the details:
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Layer of Smoky Slate that was run through the Big Shot using the Mosaic embossing folder, then adhere to a layer of Basic Black and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a scallop circle from red glimmer paper and adhere to card
- Stamp glasses from Happy Hour onto Whisper White using Smoky Slate ink and cut out
- On back side of silver glimmer paper, stamp the glasses again and cut out the inside part then adhere to the cut out shapes
- Adhere glasses to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting in black StazOn onto a strip of Whisper White, flag the end and adhere to card
A pretty simple card with a lot of fussy cutting. Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Happy Hour; Paper- Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, red glimmer paper, silver glimmer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Smoky Slate; Accessories- Mosaic embossing folder, scallop circle punch, dimensionals