Good morning, everyone! I hope your week is going great and that you are enjoying the anticipation of Christmas! Create with Connie and Mary have another great challenge for us this week! Take a look at these fabulous colors!
And my card...
Notice anything different? Yep! I used the WRONG color! UGH!! I used Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White. But the card would look really pretty with Whisper White. Here are the details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla (should be Whisper White)
- Layer of Very Vanilla (again, should be Whisper White) that was pierced with the Occasions paper piercing pack
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Cherry Cobbler and adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Punch heart with Full Heart punch from Cherry Cobbler and adhere to card
- Punch bird and bird wing from silver glimmer paper using the Bird Builder punch NOTE: Make sure to punch one of the birds and its wing from the back side of the glimmer paper so that they will face each other
- Adhere the birds and their wings to the card with dimensionals
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with these fabulous colors! I hope you will be able to find some time during this busy time of year to play along with us! We always love to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Very Vanilla (should be Whisper White), Cherry Cobbler, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Occasions paper piercing pack, Full Heart punch, Bird Builder punch, dimensionals