Good morning, Friends! It's Thursday and time for another great challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch!
And my card...
I kept this one very simple! This card would make a great last minute Christmas card for anyone needing to get started (maybe me?). A few supplies and easy stamping! Here are the details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Layer of Cherry Cobbler that is run through the Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes embossing folder
- Adhere a strip of Season of Style washi tape and then adhere panel to card base
- Cut a circle from Crumb Cake using the 3" circle die
- Stamp the Santa image from Santa's List in Cherry Cobbler onto the circle then sponge edges with Whisper White ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card
- Add three rhinestones
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see more wonderful inspiration! I hope you will find some time to create with us! We always love to see what you do with the challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Santa's List; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White craft; Accessories- Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Season of Style washi tape, 3" circle die, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals