Good morning, Friends! The holiday season is in full swing! I did manage to finish one of my sewing projects and the other two are well on their way to getting there as well. But I need to finish up a few projects that I started earlier this summer and our get-together is next week! Yikes! Thankfully they were started and just need the finishing touches put on. But I am trying to get back into the stamping routine, too! I missed it! So I hope to have more cards to show you all! Thanks for sticking with me! You are the best!!
Today is the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! And they have a fantastic and festive color challenge! Take a look!
And my card!
This card is really very simple and very elegant! Love how regal the gold embossing looks on the Night of Navy! Here are the details:
- Card base is Night of Navy
- Stamp tree from Evergreen using VersaMark ink and emboss with gold emboss powder
- Cut a panel of Night of Navy card stock and use the Ovals Collection framelits to cut an oval in the panel
- Stamp greeting from More Merry Messages using VersaMark and emboss with gold emboss powder
- Sponge the inside edge of the oval with Whisper White craft ink
- Tie a piece of Whisper White taffeta ribbon around panel
- Adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
These two stamp sets are carry over sets and I am SO glad because I really like them!! I hope you are inspired by my card but be sure to check out the rest of the cards from the fabulous design team at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Evergreen, More Merry Messages; Paper- Night of Navy; Ink- VersaMark, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Ovals Collection framelits, gold emboss powder, dimensionals