Good Friday morning, Friends! We will be leaving this afternoon for Kansas to visit family for the week of Thanksgiving! So excited! Today's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch was created by Robbie Rubula. Take a look!
I love the sketch but it did have me stumped when I went to create my card. I wanted to get in a few more fall cards and I was able to make it come to come together! Take a look!
Here are the details:
- Card base is Naturals white
- On a layer of Naturals white stamp the large leaf image from Wonderfall in Crushed Curry
- Stamp the sentiment from Seasonal Sayings in Chocolate Chip
- Adhere layer to a layer of Chocolate Chip card stock and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp smaller leaf in Tangerine Tango onto a a piece of Naturals white, cut out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread some linen thread through three Naturals designer buttons and adhere to card
Very simple! Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog for more inspiration! I hope you will play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Seasonal Sayings; Paper- Naturals white, Chocolate Chip; Ink- Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- linen thread, Naturals designer buttons, dimensionals