Good Friday morning! Boy am I ready for the weekend! Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch for you all this week and it was created by Patrice Herrera! Take a look!
And my card...
I kept it very simple! And I believe it could be very mailable as well! Here are the details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Layer of Crumb Cake that was stamped with the Santa image from Santa's List in Cherry Cobbler and then sponged with Whisper White craft ink
- Adhere layer to card with dimensionals
- Punch an oval from Cherry Cobbler using the large oval punch and adhere to card
- Stamp sentiment from Santa's List in Cherry Cobbler onto a strip of Crumb Cake and flag both ends
- Adhere to card using dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones to card
And there you have it! Super simple! Find more inspiration at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! I hope you will play along and link up your creation! We always love to see what you do! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Santa's List; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White craft; Accessories- large oval punch, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals