Good morning, Friends! Woohoo! It's Friday! And Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch for you all to play along with! This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Take a look!
And my card...
I am trying to make more fall cards than Christmas cards between now and Thanksgiving. Stampin' Up! is kind of short of the Thanksgiving stamps so I am using the heck out my Wonderfall stamp set to make fall cards. I am pretty sure that I will run out ideas pretty soon! Thank goodness for sketch challenges like this one! Here are the card details…
- Card base is Soft Sky
- On a layer of Naturals White card stock, stamp the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Soft Sky
- To the back of this layer, adhere a piece of Chocolate Chip and five banners cut from Sweater Weather designer paper then pop this piece up onto the card
- Stamp leaf from Wonderfall in Tangerine Tango and cut out
- Adhere a basics glimmer brad and then pop up onto card
- Stamp sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Chocolate Chip onto a strip of Naturals White and flag the end then adhere to card
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky; Accessories- basics glimmer brad, dimensionals