Good morning everyone! Woohoo!! It's Friday and we don't have to go anywhere this weekend! I am so looking forward to sleeping in and enjoying the weekend at home! Tonight I will be enjoying some time with my friend Becky! I think she needs a little break from all the packing she has been doing! Today the Sketch Frenzy Friday team has a new sketch for you to try! This week's sketch was created by Jennifer Weide. Take a look!
And my card...
I just got the new Deco Label framelits and thought I could use them for this sketch. I replaced the diamond shape for the Deco Label. Here are the details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Layer of Cherry Cobbler adhered to card base
- Strip of Season of Style designer paper flagged at both ends and then adhere to card
- Use Deco Labels framelits to cut shape from Crumb Cake and sponge edges with Whisper White craft ink then adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Wishing You in Chocolate Chip
- Stamp gifts image onto Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers
- Cut image out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to center gift
There you have it! Simple card!! Be sure to check out the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog for more inspiration! I do hope you will play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wishing You; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Style designer paper; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Whisper White craft, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive; Accessories- Deco Labels framelits, rhinestone, sponge, dimensionals