Good morning, Friends! The Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection has come to an end :( What super wonderful and awesome projects were shared by the designers! Since this is the last week, the challenge is for the designers only. So the designers are sharing their last creation with you all using this beautiful color challenge! Check it out!
Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate. So very pretty! Here is what I created!
I used a couple of carry-over stamp sets to create my card: Evergreen and Greetings of the Season. Here are the card details:
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Layer of Coastal Cabana that was embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder
- A piece of Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon is tied around the layer
- Cut a circle of Whisper White using the 3 1/2" circle die
- Stamp the tree from Evergreen in Pool Party three times - once full strength and twice having stamped off
- Stamp greeting from Greetings of the Season in Smoky Slate
- Adhere circle to Coastal Cabana layer using dimensionals and trim off end
- Adhere layer to card with dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones
I hope you like my creation! It's been a blast being a part of the Winter Collection! Find the other designers' creations by visiting the Create with Connie and Mary website! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Evergreen, Greetings of the Season; Paper- Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White; Ink- Pool Party, Smoky Slate; Accessories- Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon, Northern Flurry embossing folder, 3 1/2" circle die, rhinestones, dimensionals