Good morning, Friends! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Week 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection just finished up and that means another challenge! This week they are challenging us with a sketch! Take a look!
Once again I used the Endless Wishes stamp set. I also used the colors from the Winter Frost designer paper. Love these colors! Here are the card details…
- Card base is Pool Party cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and folded in half
- Layer of Smoky Slate cut at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4"
- On Smoky Slate layer stamp the snowflakes from Endless Wishes in Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Island Indigo then adhere to card
- Cut a strip of Island Indigo at 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" and then use the scallop edge border punch to punch the edge
- Adhere a strip of silver glimmer paper at 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party seam binding ribbon around this and then adhere to card
- Use the 2 1/2" circle punch to punch a circle from Whisper White
- Stamp "Christmas" with VersaMark ink and emboss with silver emboss powder then stamp snowflake with Pool Party and other words with Island Indigo
- Adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add large rhinestone to snowflake and smaller rhinestones below
Be sure to see what the other designers did with this sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary website! Want to see what has been going on at the Create with Connie and Mary Winter collection? You have to be a subscriber to see all the fabulous projects! Don't worry if you haven't signed up! You still can!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Endless Wishes; Paper- Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Pool Party, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White craft, VersaMark; Accessories- Pool Party seam binding ribbon, scallop edge border punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, silver emboss powder, rhinestones, dimensionals