Good morning, Friends! Week 2 of the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection has come to an end. Wow! Time is really counting down! If you are not a subscriber, it's not too late! You can join now and still enjoy all the projects and their downloadable tutorials! You will love what the designers have done!! At the end of each week Connie and Mary have a challenge for you to try. This week they have a color challenge for us. Take a look!
And my card...
The colors are fun Christmas colors that coordinate perfectly with the Season of Style designer paper. I did something a little different for my card. It is super simple with not a lot of stamping!! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half
- Strip of Season of Style designer paper cut at 1 3/4" x 4 1/4" and then scalloped at the bottom using the scallop edge border punch then adhere to card
- Strip of silver glimmer paper cut at 3" x 1/2" and adhere to card
- Stamp greeting from Greetings of the Season in Cherry Cobbler
- Use the Perfect Pennants die to cut the tree shape from Old Olive paper and then run through the Big Shot again with the Square Lattice embossing folder for more texture
- Sponge edges of tree with Old Olive ink
- Cut the trunk of the tree from Crumb Cake and sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink then adhere to back of tree and pop up onto card
- Add a large rhinestone jewel to top of tree
Make sure to stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to get more inspiration! And don't forget to sign up for the Winter Collection! Enjoy your day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Greetings of the Season; Paper- Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, silver glimmer paper, Season of Style designer paper; Ink- Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Perfect Pennants die, Square Lattice embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, large rhinestone, sponges, dimensionals