Good morning everyone! It's time for the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week's challenge is a color challenge! Take a look!
Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke and Sahara Sand are the fabulous colors that we have to play with! These colors made me think of fall and here's what I decided to make!
Very simple fall card! Details:
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- On the card base stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Sahara Sand
- Flag the bottom of a piece of Always Artichoke and run through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain embossing folder then adhere to card
- Stamp leaves from Wonderfall in Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke onto Whisper White, cut out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Always Artichoke
- Tie a bow with a piece of linen thread and adhere to leaves
- Adhere a Tangerine Tango candy dot to bow center
I hope you enjoyed my fall card today! Be sure to see what the other designers did with these colors at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you will play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Whisper White; Ink- Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Woodgrain embossing folder, linen thread, Brights candy dots, dimensionals