Good morning, Friends! I know it's been a while since I've shared anything. I am trying to get ahead on some of my design team commitments because I need to get going on my Christmas gifts! Yikes! I read somewhere that there are only 8 weeks till Christmas! Since I am making a lot of my gifts, I need to get sewing! So that is what I have been up to. But today is the Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team. This week they are challenging us with color. Take a look at these beautiful colors!
Aren't they beautiful?! Love these and will be using these again! Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, and Real Red. Here's my card.
So I decided to go with a non-traditional Christmas card. While red is a traditional Christmas color, the others - not so much. But I love how the Smoky Slate resembles silver! I recently got this beautiful new photopolymer stamp set called Endless Wishes. I LOVE this set!! I love snowflakes anyway but the words are awesome! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Real Red cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half
- Layer of Smoky Slate cut at 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp the snowflakes from Endless Wishes in Smoky Slate onto the Smoky Slate layer in a random pattern
- Strip of Coastal Cabana cut at 4 1/4" x 1" and adhere to back of Smoky Slate layer then adhere to card base
- Use the Deco Label framelits to cut a label from Whisper White
- Stamp words from Endless wishes using Real Red and Coastal Cabana then use dimensionals to adhere to card
- Stamp snowflake from Endless Wishes in Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White and cut out then pop up onto card
- Add a rhinestone to snowflake center
Be sure to check out the rest of the designers' work at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week!
Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection? You can still sign up and see ALL the wonderful projects and tutorials from the very beginning! It is into week 3! So many great ideas for the holidays!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Endless Wishes; Paper- Real Red, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Real Red, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Deco Label framelits, rhinestone, dimensionals