I wanted to make a fall card for today's post. I am trying to get some made before it's really over. At the school where the game was played yesterday, they had a big tree with leaves that were red, yellow and green! It was so beautiful! While there were leaves still on the tree, there were quite a few on the ground, too! Now that's a true fall picture! Here are the details on the card:
- Card base is Naturals white
- Layer of Naturals white with a layer of Sweater Weather adhered to the bottom portion then all four corners of layer were rounded with the 3/4" circle punch
- Stamp splatters and splotches from Gorgeous Grunge onto layer using Smoky Slate
- Tie a piece of Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon around panel
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Coastal Cabana then pop up onto card
- Stamp leaf from Wonderfall in Pumpkin Pie onto Naturals white and cut out
- Add some splatters from Gorgeous Grunge using Smoky Slate then adhere to card using dimensionals
I found these colors from the Color Coach and thought they sounded interesting. And they stamp a little differently using the Naturals white card stock.
The Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection is going on right now! My project was shown yesterday! But the only way to see it is to be a subscriber! It's not too late to sign up and join. You will still get to see ALL the projects shown so far and get the downloadable tutorials! You will get SO many great ideas and just in time for the holidays! Be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Four You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Naturals white, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals