Good Friday morning! Woohoo! Another day off for the kiddos around here. So we all got to sleep in a little! It will also be a nice day to do some sewing and then I will finally be able to get together with Becky for some stitching! It's been way too long! Today's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch was created by me!! Take a look!
And my card:
Halloween is right around the corner so I thought I would use up some of my Halloween supplies. Here are the details:
- Card base is Basic Black
- A piece of Witch's Brew designer paper
- Two strips of Pumpkin Pie card stock that was cut with the Tasteful Trim die then adhere to the back of the designer paper and then adhere to the card
- Punch a scallop circle from silver glimmer paper using the 1 3/4" scallop circle punch and pop up onto card
- Stamp the bat image from Halloween Hello in black StazOn onto Very Vanilla and cut out then pop up onto scallop circle
- Use the Modern Label punch to punch from Pumpkin Pie and adhere to card
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny wishes in black StazOn onto Summer Starfuit and punch out with the Word Window punch then pop up onto Pumpkin Pie piece
- Add two rhinestones
I hope you enjoy my super fun Halloween card! Be sure to check out the other creations from the design team at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! I hope you will play along with us this week!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, silver glimmer paper, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, rhinestone, dimensionals