Good morning, Friends! Yippee!! It's Friday! I can't believe that we have been in our new house for a whole week already! Wow! I even have my stamp/craft room somewhat unpacked and organized! Just a few more boxes and a little tweaking and I'll be good to go! We are off to Denver for the last two soccer games of the season! Basketball started this last week and Nick is playing great! He is just so fun to watch and he does love his basketball!
Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new challenge for us this week! This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Take a look!
Such a fun sketch! Here is what I came up with...
I kept it pretty simple, just like the sketch. Card details:
- Card base is Naturals White
- Stamp the oak leaf from Wonderfall in Tangerine Tango onto the card
- Stamp splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Sahara Sand
- Stamp smaller leaf in Crushed Curry onto a scrap of Naturals White and cut out
- Stamp the splotches again onto the smaller leaf
- Adhere a strip of Sweater Weather designer paper with end flagged onto card
- Adhere the cut out leaf with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Sweet Essentials in Chocolate Chip onto card
- Thread some linen thread through a Naturals designer button and adhere to leaf on card using glue dots
There you have it! Check out what the other designers did with this sketch at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! We always love to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Sweet Essentials, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Naturals white, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Naturals designer button, linen thread, dimensionals