Good morning, Friends! I'm here with this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch! This week's sketch was created by Tammy Fite. Take a look!
A fun simple sketch! Here's my card!
I was trying to go in a fall direction so I used the color combination from the fabulous Sweater Weather designer paper. Card details:
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Layer of Sweater Weather designer paper
- Fold a piece of Crushed Curry chevron ribbon in half, trim the ends and adhere to card
- Stamp flower from Mixed Bunch in Tangerine Tango onto Whisper White and punch out using the Blossom punch
- Adhere flower to card using dimensionals
- Tie some linen thread through a Naturals designer button and adhere to flower center
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Chocolate Chip
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, Blossom punch, Naturals designers button, linen thread, dimensionals