Good morning everyone! It's F R I D A Y!! We are off to Denver so that Nick can try out for the state soccer team! Go Nick!! So much is going on in my life at the moment. But that will all wait for another day. Right now I want to show you this week's challenge from the Sketch Frenzy Friday team! This week's sketch was created by Sharon Wheet. Take a look!
And here's my creation:
I decided to do a Halloween card. I just love this bat image! Card details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a strip of Witch's Brew washi tape to a piece of Witch's Brew designer paper and then a strip of Witch's Brew designer paper is adhered over this
- This panel is then adhered to the card
- A tag was made from Summer Starfruit
- On the tag stamp the greeting from Halloween Hello in black StazOn
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and tie a piece of Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon
- Pop tag up onto card
- Stamp bat image onto Very Vanilla card stock, cut out and pop up onto card
A fun and simple sketch! I hope that you are inspired to play along with us this week! Find more inspiration at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Witch's Brew washi tape, dimensionals