Good morning, Friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! I was able to get a portion of my stamp/craft room unpacked so that I could get ready for my workshop last night. I even moved my file cabinet of card stock ALL BY MYSELF!! Woohoo!! It wasn't easy but very necessary and I was determined. Thank goodness that there are no stairs in our new home. So today I have to find a home for our cat. There are two prospects and I am just waiting to hear. Then I will take him to his new home. Then later this afternoon, Nick has his first basketball game! He is SO excited! So am I! I was hoping to get more of my craft room put together but we will see how much of that I can get done.
Today's card was one that I did at my stamp club last night. A super easy card! And very mailable! I just love the look of this Santa!
Here are the details:
- Card base is Old Olive cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folded in half
- Layer of Crumb Cake cut at 5 3/8" x 1 1/2" then run through the Big Shot using the Pretty Print embossing folder
- Sponge edges of Crumb Cake piece with Crumb Cake ink and tie a piece of Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon around it then adhere to card
- Layer of Cherry Cobbler cut at 3" square
- Stamp Santa image from Santa's List in Cherry Cobbler and sponge edges with Cherry Cobbler
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
Super simple! Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection? I will have a special project to show those of you who subscribe! During Preview Week you can sign up with the Early Bird pricing and save $5!! Here are the details: