Today's card was the last of the cards that we did for stamp club this month. This one is pretty easy! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a layer of Whisper White adhere two strips of Season of Style washi tape on the left hand side, then stamp the greeting from Wishing You in Chocolate Chip
- Adhere this panel to a layer of Cherry Cobbler and pop up onto card base
- Stamp gifts image onto Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler markers, cut out and pop up onto card
- Add rhinestone to center package
Pretty simple! A great one for mass producing and mailing!
Have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection? It started today! And it's not too late to join! You can sign up anytime and get all the ideas along with the downloadable tutorials! And you will get fabulous ideas from the very talented design team! So what are you waiting for??
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wishing You; Paper- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler; Ink- Chocolate Chip pad, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler markers; Accessories- Season of Style washi tape, rhinestone, dimensionals