Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! My son and I will be leaving later this morning for Denver. Nick has his third tryout for the state soccer team tomorrow so we are headed up today to do some shopping and hang out!
Have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection yet? They just finished up week 1 with fabulous ideas! At the end of each week Connie and Mary will provide a challenge and this week they have come up with a fabulous sketch challenge! Check it out!
And my card!
- Card base is Cherry Cobbler cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half
- Layer of Cherry Cobbler cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and run through the Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes embossing folder
- Layer of silver glimmer paper cut at 5" x 2" and flagged at the bottom then adhered to embossed layer
- Layer of Season of Style designer paper cut at 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" and flagged at the bottom then adhered to layer
- Tie a piece of Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon around layer and pop up onto card base
- Stamp Santa image from Santa's List in Cherry Cobbler onto a piece of Whisper White cut at 3" x 2 3/4" then adhere to a piece of Gumball Green cut at 3 1/8" x 2 7/8"
- Pop panel up onto card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see what the other designers did with this fun sketch! I hope you will all play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Santa's List; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, silver glimmer paper, Season of Style designer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon, Stylish Stripes designer paper, dimensionals