Good morning, Friends! It has just been crazy around here lately! Our family moved from our house in the country to a house in the small town of Fruita. And we pretty much did it ourselves! Not that we couldn't have help because we did have friends that wanted to help. But it just worked out that way and we are so happy to be where we are! Nick has already enjoyed being closer to his friends and now he can walk to school as it is practically right across the street! We are looking forward to cutting down on driving time and gas! My craft room is still in boxes but last night I got some things out to create.
Create with Connie and Mary is starting their Preview Week for the Winter Collection 2013! And guess what?! I'm a guest designer!! Woohoo!! Be sure to check back here or their website for special surprises everyday! Also, when you subscribe to the Winter Collection during Preview Week you save $5 on your subscription! If you're looking for great ideas on cards, gifts or home decor, this is the place! I will give you more information at the bottom of my post. For now, here's my card.
I used the sketch from Retro Sketches to help me create this card. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few months away! This would be a great card to mass produce and it is very mailable! Here are the details:
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar cut at 11" x 4 1/4" then folded in half
- Layer of Seasons of Style designer paper cut at 2" x 4 1/4" and adhere to card base
- Layer of Whisper White cut at 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Stamp greeting from Wishing You on Whisper White in Chocolate Chip
- Cut a strip of Cherry Cobbler 1" x 3 1/2" and punch edge using the scallop edge border punch then adhere to back of Whisper White
- Punch two holes and insert mini brads then pop panel up onto card
- Stamp the image from Wishing You onto Whisper White using the Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers then cut out and pop up onto card
And there you have it! I am so excited to be a guest designer for this edition!! I just love this time of year and there are so many wonderful things to create using Stampin' Up! products! I hope you will join us for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection!