Good morning, Friends! It's Thursday and the kiddos are out of school today and tomorrow! Woohoo! It's also time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we are being challenged with some fabulous colors. Take a look!
Raspberry Ripple, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. So soft and beautiful! Here's what I came up with!
I chose to make a Christmas card to go along with the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection that is going on right now! Have you subscribed? Here are my card details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- A strip of Raspberry Ripple was run through the Big Shot with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder then adhered to the card base on the left hand side
- A panel of Soft Sky is cut and flagged at the bottom then adhered to a panel of Very Vanilla
- Pop panel up onto card base
- Stamp Santa from Santa's List in Raspberry Ripple onto a piece of Very Vanilla and pop up onto card
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Raspberry Ripple onto Soft Sky panel
- Add several rhinestones
Super simple and another very mailable card!
Here is some more information about the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection subscription. It's not too late to join! You will still get all the downloadable tutorials for all the projects that have been shown! I hope you will join us! My project was shown this week! But the only way you can see it is to be subscriber!