Good morning, Friends! It's Thursday and time for another fun challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch challenge! Take a look!
And my card:
I had fun creating this one! Love the cut out circle! Here are the details:
- Card base is Cherry Cobbler cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half
- Layer of Old Olive cut at 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" and run through the Big Shot using the Styled Stripes embossing folder
- Layer of Season of Style designer paper and punched with the 2 1/2" circle punch then adhered to Old Olive layer
- Adhere panel to card base
- Stamp greeting from Wishing You in Chocolate Chip onto a strip of Crumb Cake cut at 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhere to card
- Use the Circles #2 die to cut a 2" circle from silver glimmer paper then pop up onto card
- Stamp gifts image from Wishing You onto Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive markers, cut out and pop up onto card
- Add a rhinestone to the bow on the center gift
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this fabulous sketch! I hope that you will be inspired to play along with us this week!
Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 yet? Check out the details! You are sure to love what you see from the fabulous designers!