Good morning, Friends! I hope you are ready for another great challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week's challenge is a sketch! Check it out!
A pretty easy sketch but it sure gave me a hard time! And then after I came up with something, I had an even harder time getting a good picture! Ugh! But here is what I created:
I kept it all pretty simple.
- Card base is Whisper White
- I layered two pieces of Sweater Weather designer paper onto pieces of Soft Sky card stock and adhered them to the card
- I used the Ovals framelits to cut an oval from Blushing Bride
- I stamped the image from Morning Meadow in Blushing Bride onto Whisper White, cut it out and adhered it to the oval then popped it up onto the card
- I stamped the greeting in Pear Pizzazz and popped it up onto the card
- Two pearls were added to the stamped image
And that's all there is to it! Be sure to check out the other fabulous creations at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! We sure do love to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Morning Meadow; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories- Ovals framelits dies, pearls, dimensionals