Today's card was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch. Super simple and very clean. I wasn't sure about adding the ribbon but there was a spot on my card stock and I didn't want to start over so I added the ribbon to cover it up. I do think I like it! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Layer of Whisper White that as the top right hand corner rounded with the 3/4" circle punch
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Smoky Slate
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a series of circles in the background
- Tie a piece of Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon around the panel and then pop up onto card
- Punch a flower from Strawberry Slush with the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
There you have it! Have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection? Today is day three and there are some wonderful projects already! My project will be shared this week as well! But the only way to see it is to be a subscriber! You will not be disappointed!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Strawberry Slush; Ink- Smoky Slate; Accessories- Smoky Slate 3/4" chevron ribbon, Essentials paper piercing pack, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals