Good morning and happy Friday! We are leaving for Denver later this morning and meeting up with my parents! We will be seeing a Rockies game and then Nick has two soccer games in the area on Saturday and Sunday. Should be a great weekend! Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch challenge for the week! This week's sketch was created by Patrice Herrera. Take a look!
And my card:
I love how simple this sketch is! And I kept my card pretty simple, too! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a layer of Gingham Garden designer paper, adhere two strips of Gingham Garden washi tape then tie a piece of Whisper White taffeta ribbon around this
- Adhere designer paper to a piece of Whisper White card stock and then pop up onto card base
- On a strip of Whisper White, stamp the greeting from Four You in Night of Navy and flag both ends
- Punch an oval from Night of Navy card stock using the extra large oval punch and adhere to greeting then pop up onto card
- Punch a flower from Melon Mambo using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Super simple! And so bright and cheery! I hope you are inspired to play along with us this week! We always love to see what you come up with! Stop by the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch. Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- Night of Navy; Accessories- Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Gingham Garden washi tape, extra large oval punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals