Good morning, Friends! Woohoo! It's Friday!! The Sketch Frenzy Friday team has a new sketch challenge this week and it's a great one! This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Take a look!
A fun simple card with some different shapes! Here is what I came up with!
I kept my card pretty simple, too. Here are the details:
- Card base is Pool Party
- On a layer of Epic Day designer paper I stamped the oval image from Oh, Hello in Basic Grey and then a few of the outline chevron image in Pool Party
- This layer is adhered to a layer of Crushed Curry and then popped up onto the card base
- I stamped the greeting in Basic Grey onto a strip of Whisper White and flagged both ends
- I cut a piece of the 3/4" Crushed Curry chevron ribbon in half and adhered the two pieces to the back of the white strip and then popped up it up onto the card
- I tacked the strips of ribbon down with extra glue dots
Simple!! Be sure to stop by the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see all the other fabulous creations! The team did a super job! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Oh, Hello; Paper- Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Epic Day designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey, Pool Party, Crushed Curry; Accessories- 3/4" Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, dimensionals