Good morning, Friends! It's Friday!! Woohoo! The Sketch Frenzy Friday team has a new sketch challenge this week! Jennifer Weide has provided this week's sketch! Check it out!
LOTS of possibilities with this one! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with all the ideas I have going on so I settled on something very simple.
I thought this sketch would be great fun to show off the wonderful designs of the designer paper! And this sketch would be perfect for any of them! But I chose paper that had coordinating washi tape as I thought that would be perfect for the borders. Here are the details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On a layer of Very Vanilla adhere a piece of Witch's Brew designer paper and then two strips of the Witch's Brew washi tape
- Pop panel up onto card base
- Use the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch to punch a scallop circle from Basic Black card stock (I put the scallop back into the punch, turned it and punched it again to get the points)
- Punch a circle from silver glimmer paper using the 1 3/4" circle punch and adhere to scallop circle then pop up onto card
- Punch a circle from Pumpkin Pie using the 1 3/8" circle punch
- Stamp the skull image from the Halloween Hello set onto the circle with Pumpkin Pie and then the greeting in black StazOn then pop up onto card
- It's hard to see but I added four rhinestones to each corner of the designer paper
Very simple! And nothing to cut out! I hope you check out what the other fabulous designers did with this sketch on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! Won't you play along with us this week? We love to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, silver glimmer paper, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories- Witch's Brew washi tape, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, rhinestones, dimensionals