Good morning, Friends! Today marks the end of another fabulous week of special creations from the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection! At the end of each week Connie and Mary post a fun challenge. This week they have come up with a beautiful color challenge. Take a look!
Soft Sky, Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip. These are colors that are found in the new Sweater Weather designer paper in the Holiday mini catalog. Here's how I put them together.
I was looking to do something other than leaves for this card. And I really love sunflowers! So I set about to try and create a sunflower. Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- A Chocolate Chip strip was run through the Big Shot using the Tasteful Trim die and then adhered to the back of a piece of Sweater Weather designer paper
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Chocolate Chip
- Pop panel up onto card
- Stamp flower image from Mixed Bunch twice onto Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink
- Cut flowers out by hand and then snip each petal
- Layer flowers together
- Fold a piece of 7/16" Natural Trim in half and adhere to card then adhere flowers to card with dimensionals
- Stamp flower center in Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White, cut out and adhere to flower
- Thread some linen thread through a Naturals button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see all the other fabulous creations! And if you are not a subscriber to the fabulous Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection consider doing that now! You will still have access to ALL of the projects and the downloadable tutorials! You will not be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Mixed Bunch, Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- 7/16" Natural Trim, Naturals buttons, linen thread, Tasteful Trim die, dimensionals